What is CBD?
First of all we must take a closer look at what CBD is and how does it work. From the very beginning it must be clear for everyone the fact that CBD is not a drug and that it doesn’t have any psychoactive effects. CBD is known as cannabidiol and it can be derived from hemp or from cannabis which is already known as a recreational drug.
The most important thing is that we must pay attention to the fact that CBD is not similar to THC. This means that CBD doesn’t give the “high effect” that THC does so it is totally safe for use both on animals and humans.
Because we want to keep things clear for all our customers our CBD products are made from industrial hemp. This way you can be sure that we are using a legal substance which provides all the benefits of CBD while eliminating the risk of trace amounts of THC.
Are CBD products safe for dogs?
Yes, they are! Like any other product, it is safe if we learn how to use it with moderation. Our team of specialists has made deeper research and we are ready to deliver you all the information in order that our CeeBeeDoo products are safe for using them on your beloved pet. Colorado State University’s Dr. Stephanie McGrath studied CBD’s effect on dogs, specifically as it relates to dogs with seizures. According to McGrath, early data from the study has been “promising.” Furthermore, Colorado State University’s College of Veterinary Medicine conducted a survey in 2016 of Canna-Pet® hemp products and their perceived effectiveness by owners. The results show that the majority of owners saw improvement in their dog’s various conditions or symptoms.
Which are the CBD benefits for dogs?
- Painkiller - CeeBeeDoo products are well-known for acting like a painkiller and it can manage pain in many ways. Practically, CBD halts the absorption of anandamide, a chemical which helps weaken pain signals in the brain and reduce pain sensations.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Basically, our CBD products are interacting with receptors in the immune cells, known as CB2 receptors. This means that our hemp products destinated to dogs will act as a cure for arthritis and irritable bowel syndrome and at the same time they are lowering the inflammation caused by the dog’s immune system.
- Anticonvulsant- Veterinary research showed that CBD can manage epileptic seizures. Seizures are understood to be the result of the rapid and uncontrolled firing of neurons in the brain. And this is where CBD works.
- Reduces stress and anxiety – This means that our CeeBeeDoo products will ofer to your dog a happier and stressful life. Dog’s emotions are very similar to the ones humans have. This means that CBD will surely help with eliminating the following problems that your dog can have during his life:
- Persistent or excessive barking
- Obsessive chewing of furniture, shoes, rubbish, etc
- Urinating and defecating, usually inside the house or crate
- Increased aggression
All in all, we must keep in mind the fact that CeeBeeDoo products have the capacity of bringing quality to your dog’s life. So we should avoid preconceptions and do why is better for our beloved pet.
Thank you for visiting our Website and our Blog. For more information on our products; please learn more about other great posts what is CBD and how you can help your pet's nausea or learn about How to Help a Dog with Anxiety. Also, you can learn more about who we are!