How to treat dog nausea?
All dog lovers think that the health of their dogs depends on them, but sometimes this is not completely true. Of course, you shouldn’t neglect your dog or the signs that he is showing to you, but you must be aware of the fact that some things don’t depend on you.
The best example is dog nausea. It is not uncommon for your dog to develop diarrhea or an upset stomach, seemingly without warning.
How should you proceed in this case? Well, first of all, you must accept that this is an uncomfortable situation both for your dog and you. But this kind of things happens so you shouldn’t feel guilty at all.
Fortunately, we have found out a few home remedies for your god nausea:
- Grass – yes, as simple as that! How many time you didn’t surprise your dog eating grass? This is a canine sign that your dog’s stomach may have some trouble. The grass is a natural remedy that will lead your dog to vomit, cleaning out his system and hopefully removing nausea.
- Baking soda and water - this is a very good remedy for cleaning your dog’s stomach. Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with half a cup of water. This combination seems to be useful when it comes to canine nausea. We recommend you to give this remedy to your dog about every two hours. Also, you should take into consideration the fact that this mix is an amazing cure for bloating.
- Ginger - If humans can use it, then it can also be good for your dog. It is not a hard to find remedy. Our specialists have searched for ginger remedy and they came out with this:
- Raw ginger: Opt for a smaller amount, as too much can cause heartburn and an even more upset stomach
- Capsule form
- Essential oil
- Dog treats which contain ginger
- CeeBeeDoo – Yes, you’ve heard it right. Our hemp dog treats can be very useful when it comes to canine nausea. Don’t forget that travel or social anxiety can stir up some stomach issues to your dog. By giving CeeBeeDoo to your pet you will remove all this anxiety and this way nausea will almost instantly disappear.
As you can see, you don’t have to worry so much about canine nausea. It is a very common problem and if we understand how and when should we treat it everything will be just fine.
Don’t forget that your dog has an amazing immune system which is constantly fighting to keep your pet happy and healthy at the same time!